We’re looking for an experienced Senior PPC consultant to join our team in Canada.
As a Senior Paid Media Consultant, your role will be to develop strategy for and undertake the daily management of Paid Media campaigns across a range of clients and industries. Your focus will be on producing work to the highest standards and in line with ob体育靠谱足球下载’s values. You will have a clear understanding of the market and deliver innovation and share insight across your clients and the agency.
This is a 12-month maternity leave cover role – however due to the fast growth of the agency, it’s likely to turn into a permanent role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and implementing cutting edge, revenue-driving campaigns for a broad range of clients
- Managing Paid Search, Display, Shopping, Video and Social campaigns
- Working with clients to develop relevant KPIs and then develop strategies to reach them
- Outputting a high quality of work for your accounts, ensuring that it conforms to ob体育靠谱足球下载’s best practice
- Contributing to the wider ob体育靠谱足球下载 team with shared learnings and strategies
- Delivering exceptional client service and account management through clear and concise communication and insightful updates within appropriate timescales
- Contributing to commercial ownership of client and account growth
- Continually reviewing and implementing changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs
- Accurately forecasting potential delivery and ROI for new and existing clients
- Challenge and interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values
- Setup and configuration of goal tracking within GTM, GA (both UA and GA4) and various ad platforms
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in managing Paid Search, Display, Video and Paid Social campaigns, with significant budgets
- Experienced in using Google, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Programmatic and LinkedIn ads
- Experience with setting up, testing and validating events and goals within ad platforms and Google Analytics
- Experience with integrating CRM and analytics platforms would be beneficial
- Proven track record of exceeding clients’ expectations
- Highly capable of working across multiple clients (and industries) at a given time
- Experienced in managing client communications and client relationships
- Ability to understand, follow and devise processes
- Analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to identify issues and proactively solve them
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Confident to work as part of a team or independently
- Ninja level skills in Excel, Google Sheets, Data Studio, Supermetrics etc
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple accounts with differing goals and KPIs
- A natural instinct to think about the client’s experience of working with us
- An attitude of continuous learning
At ob体育靠谱足球下载, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give ob体育靠谱足球下载eers a large amount of flexibility and autonomy, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join ob体育靠谱足球下载?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Better-than-competitive salary and benefits
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
- Work from home or from our friendly and buzzy co-working space in the centre of Calgary
- An exceptional working culture that prioritises collaboration and transparency
- A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
- 25 vacation days plus additional for every year of service
- A focus on each individual’s progression and development
- Training direct from Google
- Regular socials and get-togethers
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: