We’re looking for an experienced CRO consultant to join the ob体育靠谱足球下载 Team.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong mix of analytical and creative skills, with a data-driven, user-centred approach to create evidence-led optimisation strategies for our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow our CRO department.
As a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, you will use a mix of quantitative and qualitative research techniques to understand user behaviour, identify trends and uncover opportunities for optimisation of user journeys to best meet the client’s goals.
You’ll create hypotheses for improving conversion rates based on proven strategies, implement changes and monitor results. In addition, you will analyse and communicate test results to clients based on data analysis and statistical conclusions in a clear, concise way, as well as providing ongoing optimisation and insights to feed into future experimentation.
We also encourage team members to engage in continuous learning to keep up to date with relevant skills and the latest industry news, tools and techniques.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering insights using qualitative and quantitative research techniques to uncover pain points and opportunities in user journeys
- Create evidence led hypotheses that build into CRO roadmaps for clients that aim to improve conversion rates and user experience
- Provide CRO audits based on heuristic, data and qualitative analysis
- Create and manage A/B, MVT and personalisation testing programmes
- Create wireframes and prototypes for A/B testing where needed
- Analyse and report on test results, communicating actionable insights for clients
- Working collaboratively with the other departments to ensure a collaborative, complementary approach between the different services.
- Playing an active role in client comms, ensuring they feel looked after at all times and up to date on both current activity and long-term strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Hands-on CRO / UX experience
- Experience in creating CRO strategies
- Experience of analysis using user research tools such as HotJar, SessionCam etc
- A strong understanding of web analytics and how this can be used to feed into CRO strategies
- Experience using A/B testing software, e.g. Google Optimize, VWO etc
- An understanding of user-centred design principles
- Client communication skills, with the ability communicate insights from complex data in a clear, non-jargony way.
- General understanding of digital marketing, including SEO and Paid Media
- Great collaboration and organisational skills, with an attention to detail
- An attitude of continuous learning
At ob体育靠谱足球下载, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give ob体育靠谱足球下载eers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join ob体育靠谱足球下载?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
- An exceptional working culture
- A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
- Earn more holiday days for every year of service (starting from 25 days)
- Competitive pension scheme
- A focus on each individual’s progression and development
- Aviva Health Insurance and Bupa Cashplan
- A stunning new office in the heart of Norwich city centre, built with workplace happiness in mind
- Regular social events and quarterly, company-wide meet-ups, including our remote team members.
- Training direct from Google and opportunities to head to Google HQ London for events
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: